You can set as many alarms as you want on HTC One. And once you’re done with them, you can disable or delete them in one go.
- On your HTC One, launch the Clock app and then tap Alarm.
- Next, tap the + icon to add a new alarm.
- Set the time, day, description and all necessary fields before tapping Done.
- To disable an alarm temporarily, uncheck the particular alarm checkbox.
- To delete all alarms in one go, tap the Menu button and then select Delete.
- Tap the Menu button again, and then pick Select all.
- Tap Delete (at the bottom of the screen) to clear all the alarms.