Just like your old Galaxy S3, you can set as many alarms as you want on S4 too. And once you’re done with them, you can disable or delete them in one go.
- On your Galaxy S4, launch the Clock app, and then tap Alarm.
- Next, tap the + icon to add a new alarm.
- Set the time, day and all necessary fields before tapping Save.
- To disable an alarm temporarily, tap the Alarm Clock icon.
- To delete a specific alarm, simply tap and hold that particular alarm and then select Delete.
- To delete all alarms in one go, tap the Option key, and then select Delete.
- Tick the Select all checkbox and then tap Delete.