The Nova Launcher Prime has been on my Android doing nothing much since I bought it a while back on the last sale.
Just today, I decided to give it a try on my Nexus 10 after going through some of positive reviews about this launcher.
While the installation was easy, the available settings did seem a bit overwhelming to me at first.
But, after messing around with it for a while, I found that it isn’t as complicated as I thought.
If you’re just started off with this Nova, here are some of the links to the how-to posts that I’ve written. Hopefully, these guides will help you to speed up the learning process.
Note: These guides are based on Nova Launcher 2.0
- How to Install Nova Launcher and Nova Launcher Prime ?
- Introduction to Nova Settings.
- How to Install Icon Pack in Nova Launcher ?
- How to Configure Unread Counts on Nova Launcher ?
- How to Activate Lab Options in Nova Launcher ?
- How to Configure Swipe Up Actions for Icons on Nova Launcher ?
- Introduction to Nova Actions.
- How to Add An App Drawer Icon To Dock Area on Nova Launcher ?
- How to Set Custom Background for Folders on Nova Launcher ?
- How to Create an Shortcut to Jump to Another Home Screen on Nova Launcher ?
- How to Backup and Restore Settings on Nova Launcher ?