Weight: 186.7g / Height: 159.25mm / Width: 75.19mm / Thickness: 8.68mm
2019 December (Malaysia)
8GB RAM + 128GB storage = RM 1199
Knight Black, Fancy Sky
6.38” Super AMOLED display, FHD+ 1080 x 2340 resolution, 90% of screen-to-body ratio
Back: 48MP (main, f/1.8) + 8MP (super Wide-angle, 120°, f/2.2) + 2MP (macro, 4cm range, f/2.4) + 2MP (depth, f/2.4)
Zoom: 2x digital zoom
Front: 32MP (f/2.0)
4500mAh, 18W Dual-Engine fast charging
Processor: Snapdragon 665 / GPU: Adreno 610
Funtouch OS 9.2 (based on Android 9.0)
USB Type-C, 3.5mm Headphone jack, On-screen fingerprint sensor, MicroSD card (up to 256GB)
1. Does the Vivo S1 Pro support always on display?
The Vivo S1 Pro sports a Super AMOLED display. And yes, it has the always on display feature.
2. How long does it take to fully charge the Vivo S1 Pro?
The 4500mAh battery supports 18W Dual-Engine fast charging. It’s said to take about 2 hours to fully charge the phone from 0%
3. Does Vivo S1 Pro support NFC?
No, the phone doesn’t support NFC.
4. What’s the difference between the Vivo S1 Pro and Vivo S1 in terms of the camera system?
The Vivo S1 Pro packs four rear cameras. On the Vivo S1 Pro, the main camera has been upgraded from 16MP to 48MP, and it comes with an additional 2MP camera for macro photography.
Both have the same 32MP selfie camera.
5. Does the Vivo S1 Pro come with the dark mode feature?
Yes, the funtouch OS does have this feature.
6. Does the Vivo S1 Pro have a microSD card slot?
Yes, the phone has a hybrid dual-SIM card slot that you put a microSD card up to 256GB if you want more storage.