Image credit: www.vivo.com/in/
Weight: 193g / Height: 162.15mm / Width: 76.47mm / Thickness: 8.89mm
2019 November (India)
4GB RAM + 64GB storage = Rs 10,990
6GB RAM + 64GB storage = Rs 11,990
Racing Black, Blaze Blue
6.53” IPS LCD display, FHD+ 1080 x 2340 resolution, > 90% screen to body ratio
Back: 16MP (main, f/1.78) + 8MP (ultra-wide, 120°, f/2.2) + 2MP (macro, f/2.4)
Front: 16MP (f/2.0)
5000 mAh, 18W Dual Engine fast charging
Processor: Snapdragon™ 675 / GPU: Adreno™ 612
Funtouch OS 9.2 (Based on Android 9)
Micro USB, 3.5mm headset jack, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, microSD card storage expansion
Features highlighted in the launch event
- The Vivo U20 is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 675 chipset with a 5000mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging. The company claims that you can charge the phone for only 15mins for 2 hours of YouTube videos.
- To compliment the fast processor, the phone is backed up by 4GB or 6GB LPDDR4X RAM and 64GB UFS 2.1 storage for strong overall system performance.
- The phone has an Antutu score of well above 200K which is 25% higher than the previous generation.
- With the Ultra Game mode, you don’t have to worry about incoming calls or any notifications breaking your gaming flow. And, the Multi Turbo feature offers optimized system performance so that you don’t experience any lag issues.
- On the front, the phone has a 6.53-inch FHD+ LCD display that supports 480 nits of peak brightness. The screen also comes the Widevine L1 Certification to ensure you can stream Netflix in HD resolution.
- And, the phone has a gradient-style finish on the 3D curved back.
- The Vivo U20 packs a triple rear camera system with ultra-wide, super night and macro modes.
- The main camera is equipped with the 16MP Sony IMX499 sensor, the second camera is the 8MP Super Wide angle lens that gives a 120-degree field of view, and the last camera is a Super Macro lens that allows you to capture objects as close as 4cm.
- The main camera also supports Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) which reduces shakes and vibrations when recording videos.
1. Does the Vivo U20 come with an 18W charger?
Yes, it has a 18W charger in the box.
2. How many card slots does the Vivo U20 come with?
The phone comes with three card slots: Dual nano SIM + a microSD card
3. Is it possible to apply Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) to all video resolution types on the Vivo U20?
No. the EIS only can be enabled when recording 1080P at 30fps videos.
4. Does the Vivo U20 support ultra wide angle video recording?
Yes, it does.