Image credit: www.meizu.com
Weight: 183g / Height: 159.63mm / Width: 78.2mm / Thickness: 8.3mm
2019 October (China)
6GB RAM + 128GB storage = ¥1999
8GB RAM + 128GB storage = ¥2299
8GB RAM + 256GB storage = ¥2499
“Whale Blue”, “Daylight Orange”, “Lake Light Green”
6.5” Super AMOLED display, FHD+ 2232 x 1080 resolution
Back: 12MP (main, f/1.9) + 8MP (ultra-wide, 118°, f/2.2) + 5MP (portrait, f/1.9)
Front: 16MP (f/2.2)
4500mAh, 18W mCharge
Processor: Snapdragon™ 855 / GPU: Adreno™ 640
USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack, On-screen fingerprint sensor
Features highlighted in the launch event
- The 6.5” Super AMOLED display uses the new E3 material that offers a greater eye protection. Compared with the Meizu 16s, the blue light filtering capacity has increased by 38%
- The display has a 100,000:1 contrast ratio covering 100% of the DCI-P3 color space with a top brightness of 600 nits to ensure visibility under the bright sunlight.
- This screen also offers 5% less power consumption compared with the Meizu 16s.
- The Super mTouch fingerprint sensor underneath the screen offers unlocks in just 0.2 seconds.
Image credit: Meizu 16T Launch Event (China)
- The Meizu 16T is powered by a Snapdragon 855 processor with 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of UFS 3.0 storage.
- Compared with the Meizu 16s, the system fluency has increased by 30%, the app opening speed has increased by 40%, the app installation speed has increased by 43%, and the file reading speed has increased by 110%.
- With the Meizu’s One Mind 3.5 AI Engine, the performance is 37% better than the other phones that are powered by the same processor.
- Also included are a horizontal linear motor, dual stereo speakers, a 4500mAh battery that supports 18W mCharge fast charging.
- The phone remains quite slim (at 8.3mm), and light (at 183g) despite having a huge battery.
- The Meizu 16T sports a combination of a 12MP primary camera paired with an 8MP 118° super wide-angle camera and a 5MP portrait sensor.
- The back camera system supports 2.5cm super macro photography, AI scene recognition, handheld super night mode, tripod super night mode, portrait mode, 4K 60fps videos and 240fps slow motion videos.
- The 16MP selfie camera uses the Samsung 3T2 sensor and supports portrait mode, HDR mode, backlight mode and super night mode.