Weight: 166g / Height: 158.5mm / Width: 74.5mm / Thickness: 7.7mm
4GB RAM + 128GB storage = ₹ 22,999.00
6GB RAM + 128GB storage = ₹ 24,999.00
Prism crush black, Prism crush violet, Prism crush white
6.4” Super AMOLED display, FHD+ 2340 x 1080 resolution
Back: 48.0 MP (f/2.0) + 5.0 MP (f/2.2. Depth) + 8.0 (Ultra-wide, f/2.2), 123° field of vision
Zoom: 4x digital zoom
Front: 32MP (f/2.0)
4000mAh, 15W fast charging
Processor: Exynos 9611 / GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
One UI (based on Android 9)
SIM Slot Type
SIM 1 + SIM 2 + MicroSD
USB Type-C, 3.5mm Headphone jack, NFC,On-screen fingerprint, MicroSD (Up to 512GB)
– Q & A
1. How many card slots are there on Galaxy A50s?
The phone comes with 3 card slots, dual nano SIM card slots and a MicroSD card slot.
2. What’s the difference between Galaxy A50 and A50s?
- The A50s features a better back design of geometric pattern and holographic effect.
- The main camera has upgraded to 48MP. The A50 has only a 25MP main camera.
- The A50s now has a 32MP selfie camera. The A50 only comes with a 25MP selfie camera.
- Instead of using the Exynos 9610, the new A50s uses an improved Exynos 9611 processor.