Image: Realme China
Weight: 184g / Height: 157mm / Width: 74.2mm / Thickness: 8.9mm
Prices (in Chinese Yuan)
4GB RAM + 64GB storage – ¥998
6GB RAM + 64GB storage – ¥1198
8GB RAM + 128GB storage – ¥1498
Blue and green
September 2019 (China)
Back: 8MP (119° Ultra-wide f/2.25) + 48MP Sony IMX586 (wide f/1.79) + 2MP (depth f/2.4) + 2MP (macro f/2.4)
Front: 16MP IMX 471 (f/2.0)
6.3” dew-drop LCD display, FHD+ 2340 x 1080 resolution and 90.6% screen-to-body ratio
4035mAh, 20W VOOC 3.0 charging
Snapdragon 712 AIE
ColorOS 6, Android 9.0
USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack, splash-resistant, Support maximum 256GB memory expansion using MicroSD
Other features or products highlighted during the launch
- Realme Q is the first realme phone that packs a quad rear camera setup in China.
- The rear cover features the unique diamond cut design.
- Realme Q also features the Hyper Boost 2.0 acceleration engine for gaming and the LPDDR4X + UFS 2.1 storage technology.
- There are also official cases for Realme Q too, which cost ¥39. Available in grey and yellow.
- Realme also launched its first (at least in China) ¥49 wired earphones. (anti-winding wire + clip together magnetically + attached cable organizer + 11.2mm bass boost driver + Multi-layer composite diaphragm + Japan Daikoku voice coil)
- The company also unveiled the 10000mAh fast charging power bank. It supports fast charging up to 18W, two-way fast charging via USB-C, 12-layer of safety protection, and it’s available in grey, yellow and red.
- At the end of the launch, Realme teased a new 64MP quad rear camera phone which will be unveiled in 3 weeks time in China. Could this be the same Realme XT that’s launching on 13th September in India?
– Q & A:
1. Does Realme Q have NFC?
There’s no NFC and IR Blaster on Realme Q
2. Does Realme Q have glass back?
Realme Q doesn’t have glass back. The back cover is made of plastic with 3D curved design.
3. Does it come with a 20W charger?
The specs from realme.com/cn show it comes with a 5V/4A charger.