196.0g (weight), 163.5mm(height) x 77.3mm (width) x 8.8mm(thickness）
Prices (in Chinese Yuan)
4GB RAM + 128GB storage = ¥1499
6GB RAM + 128GB storage = ¥1799
8GB RAM + 128GB storage = ¥2099
Breathing crystal, jade Green, illusive night Black and red tea Orange
September 2019 (China)
Back: 48MP (f/1.8) + 8MP (120°Ultra-wide, f/2.4) + 2MP (Depth, f/2.4)
Front: 16MP Pop-up selfie camera (f/2.2)
6.59“ LCD display, FHD+ 2340*1080, 91% screen-to-body ratio, ÜV Rheinland eye protection certification
4000mAh, 10W charging
HUAWEI Kirin 710F
EMUI 9.1 (based on Android 9)
USB Type-C, Rear fingerprint scanner, 3.5mm headphone jack, support MicroSD memory card with a max. of 512GB
Features highlighted during the launch
- The main camera equipped with a 1/2 inch sensor, and supports AI scene recognition, AIS handheld super night shot mode and EIS Anti shake (for video recording).
- The selfie camera supports AI scene recognition, HDR and Intelligent drop protection (The camera will automatically retract when it detects a fall )
- Storage wise, the phone supports UFS 2.1 and Huawei’s EROFS file system which increases the reading speed by 90%
- Enjoy 10 Plus also supports the new All-scene Acceleration engine that is able to increase the app opening speed by 19% and system operation fluency by 27%
- GPU Turbo 3.0 now supports 70+ games including PUBG, Hungry Shark Evolution, Clash of Clans, Subway Surfers, Minecraft and Mobile Legends
- The phone also features 全场景智慧天线 which loosely translated as the ‘All Scenario Intelligent Antenna’ technology that can offer better signal and faster network connection.
Does Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus support NFC?
No, it doesn’t.