I don’t want to create my own watch faces like some of the tutorials available on the web. Is there any other easy way to use custom watch faces on my Mi Band 4?
For me, using the AmazFaces app, which offers a large collection of watch faces for Mi Band 4, is the easiest way to personalize your Mi Band 4. Here’s how:
- Download AmazFaces on your phone that’s connected to your band.
- Open the AmazFaces app, and tap Continue as guest. (Note: You’ll only need to sign in if you want to upload or save your favorite watch faces.)
- If you’re prompted for permissions, select Allow.
- On the Select your Amazfit device screen, swipe left to Mi Band 4 and tap Connect.
- You can find (by scrolling up and down or using search) and tap the watch face that you like, then tap Download.
- When you get a prompt to open the Mi Fit app, tap Open Mi Fit.
- In Mi Fit, go to Profile > Mi Smart Band 4 > Band display settings > My Band display, and select the watch face you’ve just downloaded, then tap Sync watch face.
- You should now see a new watch face on your band.