Pair your Vinnfier Bluetooth sport earphones with your Android phone to listen to music and answer calls.
- After unboxing your Vinnfier Bluetooth earphones (Sporta 3 is used for this tutorial), connect it to your computer using the provided cable for charging. When it’s charging, the indicator on your earphones will show red. When it’s fully charged, the red indicator will turn off.
- Once you’ve finished charging, long tap the Power button to turn it on.
- Your earphones will be in pairing mode with a blinking blue indicator.
- Go to your phone’s Bluetooth settings, and it should discover your Vinnfier earphones. Simply tap on it start pairing.
- Upon successful pairing, the indicator will be in blue.
To pair your Vinnfier Bluetooth sport earphones with another phone, follow these steps:
You can pair your Vinnfier Bluetooth sport earphones with more than one devices. However, the earphones can only connect to one device at a time.
- Disconnect (You DON’T need to unpair) your Vinnfier Bluetooth earphones from the existing phone.
- Once disconnected, the earphones will be in pairing mode and your 2nd phone will be able to discover the earphones in its Bluetooth settings.
- In the Bluetooth settings, tap your earphones to start pairing.