If you want to transfer your contacts from your Xiaomi phone/Mi Cloud to your Google contacts, follow these steps:
i. Export phone/Mi Cloud contacts to a .vcf file
Note: To avoid exporting your Google or WhatsApp contacts, kindly have your Google and WhatsApp accounts sign out at this point.
- From your device’s Settings, tap System apps > Contacts > Import/Export contacts.
- Tap Export to storage.
- On the Export contacts prompt, tap OK.
ii. Import phone/Mi Cloud contacts to your Google contacts
- Sign in your Google account to your phone.
- On the Import/Export screen, tap Import from storage.
- On the Create contact under account prompt, tap your Google account.
- If you see the Choose vCard file prompt, select Import 1 vCard file, and followed by the .vcf file you generated in Section i.