How do I create secret folders to keep files and images that I wouldn’t like the general public to see when they’re using my phone (Galaxy S7 Edge)?
Use the built-in Private mode to hide the folders that you don’t want anyone to see.
To create a folder in Private mode, and then move files and images to it, follow these steps:
- From your device’s Settings, tap Lock screen and security > Private mode.
- Turn on Private mode and follow the on-screen instructions to create your unlock password.
- While the Private mode is still turned on, open the My Files app.
- Tap Private.
- Tap the Menu button (three vertical dots) > Create folder, and then enter a folder name.
- You can now use the built-in Move function in My Files to move your files & images to the folder you’ve just created. This folder will be hidden when you turn the Private mode off.