If you wish to put more app shortcuts and widgets, and change the clock’s display on the lock screen of your latest Galaxy phone, install Samsung’s Good Lock.
- On your phone, download Good Lock from the Galaxy Apps store. Note: If you can’t find it on the Galaxy Apps store, it means the app isn’t available in your country or your phone isn’t compatible with this app.
- When the installation finishes, you may be asked to restart your phone.
- After the restart, tap Start to walk through a brief tutorial, and then open the Good Lock app.
- To change the “look and feel” of your lock screen, tap Routines > Default. Note: Here, you can also create a Routine to personalize your lock screen based on location and time.
- Select a style for the clock widget.
- Select a color theme.
- Tap the Edit button on both Widgets and Apps Tray to add app shortcuts and widgets to your lock screen. When you’re done, tap Finish.
- The Lock screen option from the main menu lets you apply theme color to the lock screen wallpaper and set the touch effect.
- The Advanced Settings from the main menu lets you turn on a new recent apps panel, adjust the quick setting buttons and more.