Add the emergency contacts to your lock screen so that anyone can call them during an emergency without needing to unlock your phone’s screen. Here’s how:
- Open the Contacts app
- Tap the Menu button (three vertical dots) > Groups.
- Tap ICE – emergency contacts.
- Tap Edit
- Tap Add member to select your emergency contacts from your contacts, and then tap Save.
- On your lock screen, tap Emergency Call.
- On the Emergency call screen, tap an + button to select an emergency number to add it as a shortcut.
Tip: To call other emergency contacts in your ICE group, you can tap and then select a contact.