Connecting your Jabra ROX earphones to your Xiaomi device is like connecting a Jabra ROX earphones to any other Android devices. You can do it via NFC or Bluetooth.
i. Connect via NFC
- Make sure your earphones are separated and turn on. Note: To turn on Jabra ROX earphones, press and hold (5 sec) the Multi-function button until the LED flashes green/blue.
- Turn on NFC on your phone (Xiaomi Mi 3 is used for this demonstration).
- Slowly touch the NFC zone of the earphones (button side of the control box) directly against the NFC area of your phone.
- A prompt will appear asking if you want to pair the earbuds, tap Yes.
- The connection is successful when you see the “Connected to Jabra ROX Wireless” message on your phone.
Note: If you’re getting the fail-to-pair error message, kindly make sure your earphones are not connected to any other devices currently.
ii. Connect using Bluetooth directly
- Make sure your earphones are separated.
- Make sure your earphones are off, then press and hold (5 secs) the Multi-function button until the LED rapidly flashes blue. This will put your earphones in pairing mode.
- Enable Bluetooth on your Android device (Xiaomi Mi 3 is used for this demonstration), then go to the Bluetooth Settings and tap the earphone’s name to connect. Note: If asked for a pin, enter 0000.