If you wish to track your treadmill activities using Runtastic on your Android Wear watch, follow these steps:
Note: Before you begin, you’ll need to download the Runtastic app to your phone, and your phone has to be connected to your watch.
- Bring both of your Android Wear watch and phone to the gym. You can place your phone in your bag (near the treadmill), on the treadmill tray, or anywhere safe with less than 10 meters away to maintain the connection between your watch and phone.
- On your watch, open the Runtastic app.
- Tap Running, and then select Running (Treadmill).
- Start your run and tap to start the tracking. Note: When you start Runtastic on your watch, the Runstatic app on your connected phone will start automatically. This is how it works.
- When you finish running, tap the STOP button in Runtastic on your watch.
- Next, the distance, duration, calories stats will appear on your watch. Some of the stats such as distance and calories may not be entirely correct, which you need to amend on the web later. So for now, you just need to jot down all the necessary stats of your run from the treadmill panel. Tip: Take a photo of the information shown on the treadmill panel.
- Sign into https://www.runtastic.com/.
- Click Activities on the left.
- Click the appropriate on the calendar to view the detail information of the activity you’ve just completed.
- Click Edit in the upper right corner.
- Here, you can enter the correct stats, and then click Update.
Note: The above steps were tested using the following items:
- Sony SmartWatch 3 running Android Wear 1.3
- Runtastic for Android version 6.3