There are a lot of replica phones out there, and it is scary they look so “real” that people can’t distinguish between the genuine ones and imitations from the physical appearance itself.
AnTuTu Officer is an app that helps you verify whether your Android device is genuine or fake. Read on to find out how.
How to use AnTuTu Officer?
- On your Android device, download AnTuTu Officer from the Google Play store.
- On your computer browser, open http://y.antutu.com, and you should see a huge QR on this site.
- Next, launch AnTuTu Officer on your phone, and then use it to scan the QR code on the website.
- Antutu Officer will now take awhile to verify your device with its server.
- Once done, the result will be shown on your computer browser.
It works. I’ve tested Antutu Officer on my Nexus 5, Galaxy S5 and Redmi Note 4G. Unfortunately, I don’t have a fake phone to test.