Tired of endless calls from exes or telemarketers ? Well, you can block these numbers to your Samsung Galaxy S3 with the following simple steps:
- On your Galaxy S3, launch the Phone app.
- Tap the Options key and then select Call settings.
- Tap Call rejection.
- Slide the Auto reject mode switch to the right to turn on automatic call rejection.
- Tap Auto reject mode and then select either All numbers or Auto reject numbers.
- If you’re selecting Auto reject numbers, tap Auto reject list to add the numbers you want to block.
- Tap + sign.
- Enter the number and select the matching criteria. To understand how each matching criteria works, I’ll explain using the telephone number +1 215-238-1661 as an example.
- Same as – If the incoming number is showing +1 215-238-1661 on your phone, you have to enter the complete number (which includes + sign, country and area codes) to block this number.
- Start with – By entering the first few digits such as +1215 would block +1 215 238-1661 and any phone number starting with +1215 from ringing.
- End with – Enter the last few digits such as 1661 will stop +1 215-238-1661 or any other phone number ending with 1661 from getting through.
- Includes – For this matching criteria, you can enter any consecutive numbers found in +1 215-238-1661 to block it.
- Now, to view the log for rejected calls, you can go to Phone app > Logs > tap Option key > select View by > select Rejected calls.
* Last updated byat .