After having transferred the Google Reader RSS feeds to Pulse, I’m now doing it for Taptu app (Free).
Like Pulse, Taptu has an Android app, iOS app and a web-based version which is quite an ideal solution for those that own gadgets in different OSes.
To import Google Reader RSS feeds to Taptu:
Note: You can do the importing on both Android and iOS apps. But, the following steps are explained using the Android version.
- On your Android device, install the Taptu app and then open it.
- On the Welcome screen, choose an account to login. For this tutorial, I’ll go ahead with Google.
- Login to your Google account. If prompted, tap Grand access.
- Follow the rest of the on screens to complete the setup.
- Now, tap + and then select RSS tab.
- On the RSS tab, tap Log in. If you’re logged in using other accounts except Google in step 2, you’ll be asked to login with your Google account here.
- Next, you should see a list of feeds that are retrieved from Google Reader. Tap the + sign for the feeds that you would like to add to Taptu.
- How to Transfer RSS feeds from Google Reader to Pulse ?
- A Google Reader Alternative. Taptu or Pulse ?
* Last updated byat .