The default TouchWhiz launcher on Galaxy S3 doesn’t come with the function to change the icon images.
So in order to do that, you either have to use a 3rd party launcher or the Icon Changer app.
In this post, let’s find out how to use Icon Changer to customize the icon images on your Android phone.
- Install the Icon Changer free on your Android phone. In case you’re interested, here is the link to the paid version(without ads).
- Install the Icon Package for Icon Changer. You can also download the IOS theme icon package or use icons from other launcher themes such as ADW, Go Launcher or APEX.
- Now, launch the Icon Changer free and tap the Android logo (in the centre) to select the activity or application.
- For this tutorial, the calculator app is used as an example. Therefore, go to Application > Calculator.
- Tap the calculator icon to get the pop-out menu, and then select IconPack.
- Select the icon package that you would like to get the new icon image from.
- Finally, select the new icon image. And the Icon Changer will generate a new “shortcut” with the new image on the home screen.
Note: In summary, the Icon Changer app doesn’t replace your existing icon, it just merely creates a new “shortcut” with the new icon image that you can place on the home screen or anywhere else on your phone.
* Last updated byat .