A few days ago I’ve written a guide on how to transfer messages from iPhone to Galaxy S3 Android using apps such as iSMS2droid and SMS Backup & Restore. If you find that too complicated to follow, here is a much easier way, thanks to Samsung Kies.
Please note that, before you execute the 1st step, you should have done a backup for your iPhone data.
- Connect your Android phone to the PC using the USB cable.
- Launch Kies and wait for it to recognize your phone.
- At the Transfer your Back Up data from non-Samsung device section, select Apple.
- Now, you will see a pop-up window that allows you to select the items you would like to import.
Also, it’s smart enough to find your latest backup folder. But, if that’s not what you want, change the path by clicking the Change button.
Once you’re done with the selection, tick the I agrees checkbox and click Start.
- The import will begin and DO NOT disconnect your phone from PC.
- Once done, click the Complete button.
Now, you can try transfer other items such as music files, photos and videos, notes and etc.
* Last updated byat .