How to mirror my ZenFone display to my Mac computer?
There are quite a few software or apps that let you mirror your Android phone display to your Mac computer. Since I’ve been using AirDroid all this while, I’ll show you how to do it using this software here.
- Enable USB debugging option on your ZenFone, and then connect it to your Mac computer using the USB cable.
- If you see the ‘Allow USB debugging’ prompt on your phone, tap OK.
- Install AirDroid on your Mac computer and sign in with your AirDroid account. Tip: Sign up for an account if you haven’t got one.
- On your ZenFone, download AirDroid from the Google Play store, and then sign in with the same AirDroid account.
- Now, you should see your phone listed under My device. Click it to see more options on the right.
- Click the binocular button,and then select AirMirror.
- You should now see your phone display on your computer, tap to view it full screen.
If you’re using other app to mirror your ZenFone display to your Mac computer, share it in the comments.
* Last updated byat .