There’s nothing much we can do about iPhone’s incapability to form Bluetooth connection with other phone for file transfer. But there are always alternatives and BUMP app is one of them.
In order for BUMP to work, both phones have to have the BUMP app, location service turned on and Internet connection.
Once you get those things ready, you’re good to go.
- Open Bump app on your iPhone.
- Open Bump app on your Galaxy S3 or any other Android phones.
- On your iPhone’s Bump app, tap to select the pictures you would like to transfer.
- Hold the phones and gently bump hands together.
- Click Connect on both phones and the photos will be transferred over to Galaxy S3 and store in Pictures/Bump folder.
Of course, the same procedure can be used to transfer pictures and contacts from an Android phone to iPhone.
Find out more about Bump app here.
* Last updated byat .