Record everything that happens on the screen of your phone with the built-in screen recording function. Here are 3 ways to do that:
Before we begin, you’ll need to grant the necessary permissions for screen recording to work.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Apps > Menu > Show system process.
- Find and tap Screen recording > Permissions.
- Turn on Microphone, Phone and Storage
To start screen recording, use either one of this methods
- Press the Power button + Volume Up button at the same time. Press the same buttons again to stop the recording.
- Tap the Recording button in the Shortcuts panel. There’s also a Stop button in the Notification panel that you can use to stop the recording.
- Knock you screen 2 times with 2 knuckles. Do the same gesture to stop the recording.
The recording files are saved in the \Pictures\Screenshots\ folder.
* Last updated byat .