Apart from tapping the Camera icon on your Home screen, here are some other methods to open the Camera app to take pictures or videos.
i. Slide up on the Camera icon on the lock screen.
ii. Open the camera from the Gallery app.
- Open the Gallery app.
- In the Photos tab, slide down to open the Camera.
iii. Launch the camera by pressing the fingerprint sensor button. This feature isn’t enabled by default, here’s how to turn it on.
- From your device’s Settings, tap Smart assistance > Smart key > Press > Open app
- Select Camera.
iv. Draw a letter using your knuckle to open the Camera app. Here’s how to turn this feature on.
- From your device’s Settings, tap > Smart assistance > Motion control > Draw (in Knuckle gestures)
- Turn on the Draw switch.
- Tap Draw letter c and select Camera.
- Now, you can draw a letter C using your knuckle on your phone screen to open the Camera app.
v. Press the Volume down button twice to quickly open the Camera app and snap a photo when your phone display is off. See here for more information on this feature.
Any more tricks to open the Camera app? Share them in the comments.
* Last updated byat .