To setup and connect your Android Wear watch to your Xiaomi phone, follow these steps:
- If you have a brand new Android Wear watch, unbox and turn it on, then select a language.
- If your Android Wear watch is currently paired with another Android phone, follow the steps below to unpair and factory reset it. After resetting, select a language.
- From your watch’s Settings, tap Unpair with phone.
- Tap .
- On your watch, quickly swipe through the steps on how to pair with a phone.
- On your phone, download and open the Android Wear app from the Google Play store.
- Tap x Next.
- If you see the screen below, tap Accept to continue.
- If you’ve yet to turn on Bluetooth, tap Turn on.
- When your phone detects your watch, tap your watch’s name.
- Next, you’ll see the same pairing codes appear on both devices. Tap Pair on your phone.
- Your watch will now start updating and syncing with your phone. This process may take awhile.
- While your watch is updating, follow the on-screen instructions on your phone to complete the app setup.
- After successful pairing, you’ll see the “Connected” status in the Android Wear app.
* Last updated byat .