You can create animated GIFs on your Galaxy S7 Edge without any third-party app. Here’s how:
i. Create an animated GIF from the Camera app
- Open the Camera app.
- Swipe right to see a list of camera modes.
- Tap Download.
- Download Animated GIF.
- Use this mode to capture the moving subjects and save it to an animated GIF
ii. Create an animated GIF from the Gallery app
- Open the Gallery app.
- Select the photos you want them to be in a GIF.
- Tap the Menu button (three vertical dots) > Animate.
- Next, you can edit the sequence of the photos, the height and width of the GIF (ratio) and the transition speed.
- When you’re done, tap Save.
* Last updated byat .