How do I show Chinese Lunar calendar in S Planner on my Galaxy phone?
Here’s one way to do what you want:
- Sign in to the web-based Google Calendar using the same Google account that you’re using on your Galaxy phone.
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars, then click Add by URL.
- Go to this website, copy the URL below Google Calendar 台灣農曆.
- Paste the copied URL into the URL field, and then click Add Calendar.
- You should now see a new lunar calendar added under Other calendars.
- Once this update is synced to your Galaxy phone, the new lunar calendar, and its entries should appear in S Planner.
Note: The lunar calendar from the above given URL is only for the years of 2015 to 2017.
* Last updated byat .