Can I hide some of my contacts on my ZenFone 2?
You can hide contacts using the Private contacts feature. Here’s how:
- Open the Contacts app.
- Tap the Menu button in the upper-right corner, and then select Manage contacts.
- Tap Manage private contacts.
- If this is your first time accessing Manage private contacts, you’ll be asked to set a Private PIN.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set your Private PIN.
- After setting your Private PIN, you’ll get to the Private contacts screen. Here, you can tap + to select the contacts that you want to hide.
You can also customize how you want the private contacts to appear on your call screen when they call.
- On the Private contacts screen, tap the Menu button > Settings.
- If you choose Always block private calls, and if you’ve the voicemail setup, the calls from your Private contacts will be sent directly to the voicemail.
- If you choose Hide caller number, the private caller’s name and number will appear as Unknown on the call screen.
- If you turn on Customized profile, you can personalize the name and number to show on the call screen when the private numbers call.
* Last updated byat .