All these while I’ve been using Screen Maker to add phone frames to my screenshots. But since it hasn’t been updated for quite some time, I need to look for an alternative.
I found Perfect Screenshot. Apart from letting you apply the latest models of Android phone frames to your screenshots, it also lets you create custom backgrounds.
Other features include enhancing your screenshots by adding effects such as glares, shadows and drop shadows.
How to use Perfect Screenshot?
- Download either the free/paid version of Perfect Screenshot from the Google Play store.
- In the Perfect Screenshot app, tap > Devices.
- Here, you can download more frames of the latest phone models, and select the model that you want to add to your screenshot.
- Go to the Screen tab, tap to select a screenshot. Tap to add some effects.
- On the Frame tab, you can see all the available frames of the phone model that you’ve selected in Step 3. Tap the one that you want.
- Go to Background tab to personalize the background.
- When you’re happy with everything, tap .
* Last updated byat .